Not All That Familiar with Beer? Don’t Worry! We’re Here to Help!
There are many types of beer from the American Pale Ale all the way to the Imperial Stout. Beer is characterized by many different features:
- Appearance: The visual characteristics such as color, clarity, and the nature of the head
- Aroma: What first hits your nose
- Flavor: The taste of the beer from the malt, hops, and yeast
- Mouthfeel: The way the beer feels on the tongue
- Gravity: The measurement of the alcohol content
- Ingredients: The 4 main ingredients of beer are barley, hops yeast and water